For a detailed list, check out the guidelines.
Checklist for Software
All points are required, unless they’re marked as “optional”. Please consider the optional points. They usually provide benefit to the repostory users.
Software Package Checklist
- Stable Release
- Open-Source License
- Provide a pointer to your version control development platform (GitHub, GitLab…) (optional)
- Consider providing a container image (optional)
- Reasonable set of software development / software engineering practices
- Add a reasonably complete
codemeta.jsonto your repository
- Upload to zenodo
Onboarding Procedure Checklist
- Sign User Agreement
(We don’t have a formal User Agreement yet. We currently assume “conduct implying an intent” / “implied contract”.)
- Request an issue in the project platform to start the onboarding process by filling this registration form, or contacting a repository maintainer.
- A short onboarding presentation should be held during an FG1 call using this template, an example can be found in this talk. Please book your date in this poll.
- A technical report should be filed using this template, an example can be found at this tech report.